Friday, February 04, 2011

Christmas 2010

Okay, so I'm a bit late posting any Christmas pictures AND these are the only pictures I seem to have of our Christmas this past year.



Not even one of Matt or myself. Kind of sad. I will need to do a better job of photo-journaling our next Christmas!


This is a picture with the lights out. It was kind of hard to get a clear shot. My hands shake too much!
We did have a crazy busy Christmas. First, Shaleign, Emily, Drew & Grace showed up from North Carolina. Then Joel & April made their entrance after a long drive from Idaho. We spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family at Casey's home. The entire family was there except Sjon because he is serving his mission in Washington, D.C.
Christmas day Matt, Olivia, Samantha and I drove down to Lake Jackson and had a nice visit with the Simiskey's. The girls really enjoyed playing with their cousins! On our way home Christmas day we stopped by and said a quick hello to James, Shelley & family. I'm glad we got a chance to see them too. We missed out on visiting with David and Kaleen. They live in Utah and so we didn't get to see them this year. And we didn't get to see cousin Zach! We missed them but we will spend Christmas with them another time I am sure.

It was hard when Christmas was over. Matt spent a few weeks with us but then he had to return to Baghdad. I am so glad his tour will be over in June and we will not be apart any longer!

No comments: