Monday, January 24, 2011

Perspective

My day today made me thankful for my blessings.

To start my day a friend called me while in tears. A dear friend of her's has cancer and took a turn for the worse. She asked me to pray for her friend. Of course I did.

Next, I went to church and really enjoyed the lessons and I felt like I had a spiritual boost. I had considered staying home this week because I am really exhausted, but I am so very glad I was obedient and made a better choice.

Then, this evening after talking with another friend, I realized how much she is going through with her own family. I now feel my family problems aren't much compared to what she seemed to be dealing with. How blessed I have been.

And of course.... the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!

No comments: