It's ki
nd of a nice break for me right now. Olivia is having the time of her life. She is playing, and playing, and playing with her cousin Grace. In fact I barely even see her during the day. She just disappears and pops up now and again so I know she's alive. I am so glad she finally has someone to play with.Tomorrow I think we are going to the Museum of Life & Science here in Durham. Should make for a fun and interesting day. I just hope I get some sleep tonight because we need to get up early!
Today was a day of errands. I took our Honda to the dealer to get it fixed. Strange thing.... in Houston we noticed the car sounded like an airplane taking off when we accelerated the car. They said it was the wheel bearings on the right front side I think??? Anyway... it was all covered under warranty. But then while on our trip to Washington, D.C. we noticed the left side was making the same noise. So I took it in today and same problem. At least it was all covered under warranty. And good for me!.... I actually accomplished something I would normally send Matt to take care of!


Sami was so funny with the raft. It was about as tall as her chest. She wanted to get in because a lot of other little ones were in it. She would make loud noises and point to it trying to get my attention. Finally I helped her in. Then she wanted right back out... of course. So this time I showed her how to lay on her belly, straddle it and then go over the side. She figured it out and then she had to do it over again... and again... and again... and again......
The second mall we went to today had a pretty nice carousel. When Sam saw it she got really excited and bounced around as much as she could while being strapped in her stroller. I was surprised at her reaction. When I didn't stop and just rolled her right on passed boy was she mad!

No comments:
Post a Comment