
After their bath tonight Gracie pointed out that Olivia had a tick on her back. I took a look and sure enough there was a tick! Personally, I have never experienced a tick and I don't know how to remove them. I know it can be tricky. But Grandma Loui was prepared. She showed me this nice trick. They have a little plastic tool that with a slide and few twists just took the tick right off and didn't leave anything behind. Nice! Olivia is traumatized though. Grace told her that ticks "suck your blood!" Olivia cried and said "I don't want to go into the woods Mom.... Hey Mom, you're a good head remover... You're a good ticker remover...." So I guess saved the day!
Now as an added treat to the blog... April (my niece) took this cute photo of our dog Katy and sent it to me on my phone. Isn't she cute? Although it's a bit hilarious... There are four other dogs here and they are all smaller than Katy. Two of them are chihuahuas. Any time Katy makes any agressive behavior all four of them really gang up on her. A real "pack" mentality. Katy just cowers and seems confused. Rosie, the smallest chihuahua, is the ring leader. If Katy thought about it she could probably whip all four of them in a dog fight! Too funny! Poor Katy...


No comments:
Post a Comment