Monday, October 25, 2010

Why oh why?

Sometimes I sit here and wonder why is everything so difficult? Actually I often sit here wondering why everything is so difficult.

I have been working on a medical issue for Olivia. She needs a VCUG test done because she has had several urinary tract infections in her short 5 years of life. Long story short... we tried to have the test done resulting in a lot of trauma and nothing accomplished. Now I have been working to get the test rescheduled using a sedative so Olivia doesn't have to go through the trauma again. But I cannot seem to get the doctor's office and Texas Children's to get things right! Why oh why does it always have to be such a difficult experience when it comes to arranging anything medical?

Anyway... complaining and whining doesn't do me much good. Just patience and continuous follow-thru is going to be the answer in the long run. I know this and yet I still continue with my "why oh why?"

Silly me!

No comments: