Wanted to share some photos of my nephew Ian's graduation. I'm glad I got the chance to attend. It's not often I get to share in events in my family's life because of our overseas travels. Ian graduated from high school and the ceremony was held in the Toyota Center in downtown Houston.

Is the proud father of the graduate asleep?????

Caught in the act! Casey wasn't sleeping. He was messing around with his iPhone during the graduation ceremony.....

Grandma Loui, Packa, Emily, Madeliene, Casey & Pearlette all paying rapt attention! Olivia, Samantha, Tristen and Maegen were in attendance as well.

Here are a few after shots outside the Toyota Center. Those are some proud looking parents! Congratulations Ian!



After the graduation we had dinner at "Sweet Tomatoes" restaurant. Pretty yummy salad bar and a nice time visiting. Although it was really, really crowded that night. Here's a shot of Madeliene, Ian, Pearlette and Casey across from us in the salad bar line.
No comments:
Post a Comment